Search Bar

header ads

Anna Victoria shared her 10-year health and healthy diet changes

[ad_1]











you might know Anna Victoria For his killer Fit Body Guide Workouts, beautiful Smooth jugs, And clarity about Her belly roll And Fitness photo off. This is why it is difficult to believe that the Instagram fitness sensation is used for cringing on those who spent hours preparing and working.


He had recently been growing in a small town in southern California, I thought that the people who had worked very well and had eaten healthy were really themselves and cared about their care, "he recently Said in a YouTube video on his channel. Victoria considers that their generalization was not appropriate, at that time, they thought that healthy lives seem to be unnecessary and ridiculous Audience is. "While I certainly had wished for a flat stomach ... I never cared enough to do something about it," he said.












Victoria continued her video through her fitness journey starting from her childhood. He said, "I did not grow up with at least knowledge about healthy eating or work and to be honest, I really do not care," he said that he also liked fast food, who had an unhealthy lifestyle Contributed to





"I was eating microwaveable food, fast food, packaged and processed food-which made me 100 percent of my diet at the age of 12, till college."


After all, this has led to a series of health problems. "I had lots of digestive issues ... many GI issues," she said. "[But] I was not putting two and two together. "


At the beginning of his senior college year, Victoria also found himself in the emergency room with abdominal pain. The doctors gave him some medicine and sent him home. Victoria returned to her bad eating habits and started living her life in the same way. Looking back, she feels that the issues were the result of her poor diet. (related: How Anna Victoria learned to become a runner)





Then she met Luka - now her husband. "He is Italian and they actually really eat fresh, whole, natural foods - and they are very balanced," he said. "When she came into my life and I began to find out how I was eating, she would tell me the stuff, 'Anna, you can not eat Goldfish crackers for dinner'."












At first he was hesitant to pay attention to his advice, but after all, as soon as he started trying different food items, he felt how much food was affected by his body. "[Before]I had no energy level, I had poor quality of sleep, and all that I was eating and coming from my activity level, "she said.


In 2012, Victoria decided that it was time to make some significant changes in their lives. She went to China to study abroad and had time to research about health and fitness. He also started his first fitness instagram account, where he shared inspirational quotes and transformational images to keep himself accountable. "I threw myself into my fitness trip," she said. (related: This 15-minute metabolic exercise from Anna Victoria will work for your whole body)











Victoria began to receive followers who began to encourage them to find a healthy lifestyle that worked for them. But that did not mean that it was always easy. "My biggest struggle was always psychic," she said. "I was really having a difficult time with the fact that I needed to pay attention to my calories and macros, where there was a point where I used to plateau and not seeing the result. I actually had to take a little pride and I See what the macros were about. "


For example, Victoria realized that her fat intake was very high and her body was very low, she shared it. "Once I addressed it, I saw that my body goes to the second level," she said.












To help reach the optimum fitness level, there is also a balance between lifting and cross training. (related: Anna Victoria wants to know that weightlifting weight does not make you less feminine)


Overall, Victoria expects how much her mentality has changed and by sharing all its ups and downs, people will realize that no fitness trip is linear. "I wish I knew that I do not have to be right and I need to focus on my progress," she said. (related: Anna Victoria has any person who says that she "likes" her body to look in a certain way)


They reminded the audience of their videos that they did not compare themselves with others and do not focus on their journey. He said, "Everyone's journey is going to look different, everyone's bodies are going to look different." "So do not let it go down to you."











To learn more about how Anna has changed his life mentally and physically, watch your full video below.



To distribute our top stories in your inbox, sign up Healthy Life Newspaper





[ad_2]

Post a Comment

0 Comments