Search Bar

header ads

Anurag Basu: I have nowhere mentioned that the movie that I am shooting now is a sequel of Life... In A Metro


Between the speculation surrounding his upcoming film, director Anurag Basu On Monday it was said that it is not the sequel to his critically acclaimed film "Life ... in a Metro", released in 2007.

"I have not mentioned anywhere that the film I shoot now is a sequence of & # 39; Life ... in a Metro & # 39; The only similarity is that the film has four different There are also stories, "Basu said that after shooting in nearby areas the media here.

He said that all the four stories are related to each other. Also, the film is not like "Life ... in Metro" nor is the last story moving forward.

Express your happiness when working with the actor Abhishek Bacchan, He said: "I am happy that after writing some boundaries, they were said to be 'yes', I can imagine Abhishek doing this film, even if he has some scenes After reading, agreed. "

"I really like his work, he is a good person, he should get his reason because he is a wonderful actor. I was looking for an opportunity to work with him and eventually got it."

Basu, who has directed films such as "Murder", "Gangster", "Kites", "Barfi", revealed that he will be in Kolkata again. Raj Kumar Rao, Fatima Sana Sheikh and Aditya Rai Kapoor.

  • by