Search Bar

header ads

Bigg Boss 12: Anup Jalota sets the record straight, says there is NO love story with Jasleen Matharu


Experienced Devotional Singers Anup Jalota, Jassilan Mathur is not his girlfriend, the latest to be released from the reality television show "Big Boss" session 12. Jalota took part in the show with 28-year-old Jaslyn, whom she calls her & # 39; girlfriend & # 39; Has been described as.

"People are not able to understand our relationship, we do not have any kind of love story, we only share a music relationship, he is my student and I am his teacher, I help him learn music. There is no girlfriend - The bhajan emperor said, "The relationship of boyfriend between us and we are not involved in any romantic and physical relationship."

He said that Jaslin's father was his old friend. "I know Jasleen and his family for a long time, many times I have met him at the airport and at his house." But Jasleen and I rarely get time to meet each other. Have not met members. "

Despite the great popularity, the 65-year-old singer's journey in Big Boss lasted only one month. He finds himself as one of the main reasons for the "self-aware" nature of eviction. "I have earned a lot of goodwill and respect in my long career." The fight is not in my favor. I can not abuse anyone and do not abuse anyone. Therefore, I feel that where I was deficient and I was not able to impress the audience, but I had a lifetime experience in the house. I will remember everyone, "Jalota said.

  • by