Search Bar

header ads

EXCLUSIVE! Hina Khan says that Bigg Boss ‘could be one reason’ she bagged Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2


TV actress Hina Khan returned to Kausauli's life as Komolika. On the 17th anniversary, after the original series was broadcast, Khan's character was introduced. And as expected, the woman was there to kill it. Within 15 minutes of his entry, he started the trend and already became a fan. Bollywood Life has a special conversation with Khan on the depiction of the prestigious vamp. After playing TV Bahu for eight years, the actress has no barrier to playing a vamp. And behind the person, Ekta Kapoor has made her confident for a gray shady character.

"Ekta Kapoor is the queen of television, if her vision says that she can play two roles, then I am sure there is no one in the & # 39; negative area & # 39; it is her view that she gave me Roles are given - a stereo negative leadership and a positive lead, a person who has made a television and has a vision opposite to any other. There is no fear, "The actress openly screams. He further said that his tenure in the 11th season of Big Boss was only presenting his positive roles. "I let four big shows also go as a positive lead, but when I met unity, he presented me two big shows, the best of both worlds. And it is not an admiration that he believes in me That is, I can remove both negative and positive roles. That's why I believe that someone needs to be a good artist and the opportunity will swim itself, "Khan, who Minister is also known as a fashion icon, said.

Khan has always been the popular, popular daily soap that is still on the air. His character Akshara became the household name. However, Khan's popularity has doubled in the 11th season after participating in the controversial reality series Bigg Boss. When we examined her, she thinks that her performance in the show has played her role, the actress had a very subtle but smart answer. "Do not you think that unity can give me a better answer to this question? He knows why he chose me for Comolica. By saying that, I think every step in someone's career leads to the next step. When we are talking about Comolica, it was one of the fashionable characters of television during his reign. People in the Big Boss appreciated the way they dressed in the house and therefore yes it is one The shelter can be but I think that unity is perhaps the best known. "

Speaking about the show, Hina reviewed her school days. He reminded me, "I remember when I was in school, my mother would like to see the great mother and aunt Kasautii and we will also sit and see them with them! From inspiration to comolica to Anurag, we will enjoy seeing them on screen. It was a wonderful show, always to remember the symbolic characters! I hope we repeat the history and make this show the best and give it a good rating! From is a team effort, so let's see how it went! "

After watching a show among family members, it became part of the long journey years later. The interesting thing is that, since the promo of Hina's character had been released, since then she had had a random burser. The eccentricity was so much that it crossed the ideas of the original promo, which included the lead of the show Erica Fernandes, Partha Samman and the King of Romance Shahrukh Khan. The publicity surrounding his character has made Show a one of the most enthusiastic events of recent times. When asked if the spirit of tendency has sunk, the actress responded, "Honestly, it has not yet sunk."

"But I am very happy to see all the positivity coming towards my next project. It inspires me to challenge all my obstacles and challenge my audience to entertain," he concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments