Search Bar

header ads

#MeToo: Exceed's co-founder Afsar Zaidi accused of grabbing a woman from behind, touching her breasts - read shocking account

[ad_1]


#MeToo movement has uncovered some notable names of the Bollywood industry and their alleged violent methods. A few days ago, we heard how the women came forward and said that KWAN co-founder Anirudha Das Blah had sexually harassed a top celebrity management firm. Now, some women have come forward and co-founder of Exide Entertainment told Tedblood MID-Day about sexual harassment at the hands of Zaidi. She told the paper that she had joined the firm in 2014 and it is obvious that Zaidi had fixed her eyes from her first day. She said, "She will stand me in the middle of the office and ask everyone to wear clothes like me. In the beginning, it was flattering, but after a point, it was arranged. In a few days, she will comment , & # 39; Are we showing too much today? & # 39; He'll see me up and down. & # 39;

It seems on an international journey, Zaidi told him in uncertain terms that he has to do anything to keep Ajit Thakur happy. He was an important customer of his firm. Former studio content head of Reliance Studios Thakur has also been accused of sexual harassment. He told the publication, "During a conversation with other colleagues, my boss took me aside and told me that Ajit wanted me to help them get women, I thought he was joking first." It seems that the woman expressed her reservation to Zaidi who told her that "it is all Karna Padta". The former employee says that he had warned other women to move away from the spot. He further said, "Ajit continued in & # 39; After the party & # 39; in my CEO's room where he came to me again and again.

When he went to talk about Thakur's behavior, the officer told him more terrifying details about harassing him. He told MID Day, "The officer has a terrace next to his cabin where he was hosting the party. I was told that Hrithik Roshan, Bipasha Basu and Shilpa Shetty were finally attending with their respective managers. The officer was physically catching people and pouring water on his throat. While I stabbed him, at one point, he caught me behind, put my hands on my breast and drinked me Sector forced to. He has a few more times during the evening he was drunk until midnight. Then he came to me and started to rub his penis against my back. "

She says that although there were 30 people in the party, they ignored whatever they were doing. "I got frozen and did not answer how to answer me. I remember, if you like it, then work hard." When I pushed her with my elbows and said in anger , & # 39; Is it difficult for you? & # 39; It was so drunk that he did not register my anger. Instead, he started and invited me to his room for sex. Went to a colleague for, but he p Defense did. I showed the courage to talk to HR person when a few minutes later, a woman was yelling at the officer's cabin. He was violent and it turned out that he went into the night hunt it when I said no. "

The other living person also talked about how the officer raped her on that night. However, he has denied allegations that he was made to defame him. They told the paper, "The allegations that have come out are without basis, and are trying to defame me and try to defame my reputation and my company, the company has made a policy of sexual harassment at the workplace. The matter is, let it come forward and present it to the ICC formed by the firm. This matter should not be for the media to be tested - arrangements for arrangements in law And should be used to ensure fairness and justice. I totally deny allegations, they have been made an Iota without any basis or evidence. I can be advised to take appropriate legal action Plan. "



[ad_2]

Post a Comment

0 Comments