Search Bar

header ads

Neetu Chandra: Would be more than happy to do a biopic on the life of PT Usha


Actress Neetu Chandra, who is also a sportswoman, says she likes to be biological at the legendary athlete PT. As Usha, she feels that by saying stories of successful Indian women, young girls can encourage games to take seriously.

Neetu was recently appointed as the community ambassador of Patna Pirates of the Kabaddi team from his hometown Patna. Through close relationship with NBA and Taekwondo, he has a natural relation for sports due to his involvement in the promotion of basketball in the country.

Asked if he wants to do sports biopic, and if so, then on whose life Neetu told on an email to IANS: "Yes, why not! I am sportsgirl myself. I have given India three times and the fourth donation black belt I have been associated with NBA basketball for six years.

"I still play a lot and I am also an actor, so I am happy to do a biography on the life of the game girl PT Usha, she has actually been an exceptional player with an incredible journey and I will love her on the screen. Inspirational journey to bring lively. "

It seems "brilliant" to make films on the lives of successful Indian sportswomen.

"It can really motivate many girls in India to play some or other sports, which is very important because playing any game will help in personality, beauty, development, confidence, honesty and discipline, which will help in the life of someone Very essential, "" Hot Masala "and" Traffic Signals "actress added.

What prompted Patna Pirate to become a community ambassador?

Patna pirate team looks very strong, "I was born and brought up in Patna ... I am very emotional towards Patna because I grew up and learned my game here and played for India."

"I love the strategies and tactics with whom they play and when I used to play it reminds me of my childhood, it is a very strong team because they are very united. I always take the side of Patna And when he offered me to be the ambassador of the community, I thought it was an excellent opportunity to join them and return to my roots. "

As ambassador of a community, he is traveling with them for his practice sessions and will excite him in all his matches.

He said, "I will be the face of the team in a very sporty and positive way and I will be his face," said Kabaddi, "Kabaddi is a great game because it keeps you on your toes, makes you alert and very good Have to make a strategy in a way ".

"You are not only playing the game physically, but also mentally. Also, while playing the game and saying & quot; Kabaddi Kabaddi & quot;, your breathing should be very strong and it will give you a certain type of It also helps in breathing exercises which is great health, so I think the description of breathing and kabaddi is all unique compared to other sports. "

  • by