Search Bar

header ads

Why Scheduling is a Key to Fitness Motivation










Often, I receive emails from readers that I inspire myself to exercise and stick to a regular workout routine. I generally refer to the use of chants and self-discussions to bring me in the drain, but I also learned that scheduling my workouts for the week is the best and most effective way of motivating me. I usually plan my exercise in my Google Calendar on Sunday afternoon, as if I make any other appointment, whether it is a business meeting, a visitor to a dentist or a friend's bride's bath. In this way, I can blame myself for every exercise because they are an appointment which I can not break.

When I started thinking about other types of obligations, I realized that I do not need much inspiration to do them. For example, if I have a morning meeting, then I get up, get ready, and go to the office without any effort or conviction. I know the benefits of maintaining a steady job, and they are far away from any negative emotions about getting up and moving forward.

When I think of the benefits of practice, the list seems endless: weight control, stress management, better mood, better sleep, and of course, it can be used only for a variety of health conditions and diseases (heart disease and diabetes only two Combines with names). I mean, during exercise I sweat and sometimes smells. I can feel troubled in the day after workout or I can remember an extra hour of sleep by exercising in the morning, but these are minor negative compared to all the great things that work for my mind, body and soul.

Compared to the doctor's appointment, why would I treat my fitness with no less respect? I do not, and I do not, and I'm happy and healthy for it.

More: Read Tina's daily food and fitness blog, Carrot & # 39; N & # 39; cake.



Post a Comment

0 Comments