Search Bar

header ads

Exclusive! Anup Jalota requests Kesar Matharu if he can do Jasleen's Kanyadaan


Psalmist Anup Jalota Big Boss 12 is out of the house. After the premiere episode, he was talking about the most about the participant, where Jasleen Matharu announced that he has been dating for three years. The news left many problems including the father of Jasleen, producer Keer Matharoo. In a special dialogue with Bollywood Life, Anup said, "Kesarji and I had discussed that we would enter into a Guru-Shishya pair. On the stage, Jaslin said that we were a couple, There was no time to respond, I thought it could be a strategy and it can be decided to play together. I can do a little bit (laughs laugh). Micro told that if she would marry me as bestowing jasleen and when she will marry. We will join him bestowing one. "

He talked about the temptation of social media about his love affair. "It was a non-existent relationship." But I did not know that I was so important. We have seen many couples with the age difference, but this kind of reaction is unwanted. This passion about the personal life of other people I can not understand it, "says.

Post a Comment

0 Comments