Search Bar

header ads

Is sequel to Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut's Fashion on the cards? Director Madhur Bhandarkar answers


National award-winning director Madhur Bhandarkar, who is known for creating stiff and realistic cinemas like moonlight bars, has shared a news, so that each PC and Kangana fans will jump happily. Today, Madhur Bhandarkar, released in 2008, has completed 10 years of fashion. On the occasion of this celebration, the filmmaker shared some pictures of the film on his Instagram account and gave it title, "# 10yearsofFashion." It has been a decade but I am still humble with the love of love on the film. Big thanks @priyankachopra #Kangnarnot @ronniescrewvala, @ mugdhagodse267 @ Arjun Talkin and his technical contribution to the entire technical team. #Galwa ... "

The director said that he has a concept ready for Fashion 2 and it is on a very new stage. He told HT, "I have the concept of fashion2 which is ready with me, there are some stories which are in my mind, all inspired by the real world. I always make films based on real life stories So, even this time, I would not have changed the focus, but it is in very early stages and we will soon start developing story and script. "

Madhur further said that this will be the first time, he will work on a sequence, so this will be a completely new challenge. "I have never been interested in making the sequence, I want my films to end on a positive and victorious note. Many times, I have been asked whether I have a sequence for Chandni Bar (2001), Page 3 (2005) or Corporate (2006) Why not made it, and I told them that I never felt the need for anything. As far as fashion is concerned, I was thinking about other stories related to the world. It was long and I had to cut it for two hours and 35 minutes, so there are many stories in the world which should still be told. "

So are you excited for Fashion 2? Tweet us ...

  • by