Search Bar

header ads

Karan Patel to take over Ace Of Space in Vikas Gupta's absence


as we all know, Vikas Gupta The space is back with another show of Ace and it has become the talk of the city since going on air. But the producer will have to go inside Shilpa Shinde inside Bilgish Boss house 12 for a few days and guess who will show in his absence? This is Mohabbatin actor, Karan Patel is ready to step in the shoes of development in the interim. Vikas and Karan share a wonderful bond of friendship and we can understand why the development has chosen Karan to fill it.

Sharing about this, Vikas told TOI, "We need a popular TV face and who is upright and respected for his work." Who is better than Karan for this? He has a segment in my absence I will be sure that the audience will love her in the show. Whether the deal was not dealed with, my second choice would be Shilpak (Shinde), but she would be with me (Muskaa On the other hand, Karan shared, "I know development for years, I have followed some episodes of the show and he is doing a very good job as a host, whereas for development My attitude is, let me bring it to the table, I have always enjoyed hosting and it comes naturally to me. I am glad that what I am enjoying is doing it. I wait to fill that place. No I can not say that I am taking the step in my shoes, because we come with our experiences and methods of the project. However, I can assure you that whatever you see will be fun and Will affect I am very proud of all. "

Is not it exciting? What do you think @Bollywood_life Tweet us For more updates, stay in Bollywood Life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments