Search Bar

header ads

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Hina Khan signs as Akshara instead of Komolika on the log sheet of the show


Hina Khan Two years later a fiction show will return to the small screen. And also for Ekta Kapoor's love story, for Kasab Zindagi 2. The actress will repeat the role of Komolika Dholakia from the original show and since her appearance was revealed, fans eagerly awaiting her to look at her new look. Are there. This is what the sage called, with the role of actress in the actress's house became the name and this time it will be different. Earlier, in one of the interviews, he mentioned that he does not remember anything about what this relationship is called, which he was part of eight years. However, it appears that Hina has not forgotten everything from her last show so far. Her heart is still stuck.

During a live chat, he mentioned how he lost while filling the log sheet on the first day of the shoot of Katii Zindagi 2. He said, "Every actor has to fill the log sheet and tell his time and time also the name of his character, I had written a letter in the letter Character column in any way. I completely forgot that I was no longer Akshara It was an atheist but entertaining moment for me. "He further said," I understand why this happened. I've been a character for so many years and then I went on a break and went to the reality show. So, after coming back to fiction, I wrote Akshara because it was the name that I was living and is writing for the years in character name, so it was used now, but the moment I realized that I Comolica was, I immediately corrected it. "

Hina is entering the show in today's episode. And Ekta took on Twitter to share why its entry day is special. He wrote, "Tonight @eyehinakhan KOMOLIKA comes alive! Today is the day # kasautiizindagiikay 17 years ago first session started"[sic]

For more updates, stay in Bollywood Life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments