Search Bar

header ads

Sanjay Khan recalls the time when he was in coma and Dharmendra cried for him 'like a boy'


Veteran actor Sanjay Khan Says that she has enjoyed many long-standing friendships in Bollywood, but she believes that the equation between the current crop of artists is so superficial that they are ready for "backbay" at any time. Khan says that these things existed in his day in the industry but there was elegance and class. "In the current regime, the value of friendship gives me pain, it is superficial, it is just to show courtesy. Additional throats and taps on the back, you can smell the hypocrisy one mile away, that they have nothing Said, "Khan said in an interview.

They said, "The moment they roam, they go back, this film is a negative part of the industry, in those days we could say that this was the same but it was elegance, some class, and honor. is."

Khan says that the reason for the collapse of quality relations between the people in the industry can be "physical gain". "In those days, the parity of money was so low. Today, changing times and movies with a lot of money and politics (dog-eating-dog mentality)."

Some of Khan's close friendships and some of his other important events in his life have been mentioned in his autobiography The Best Mists of My Life. In 1989, after the death of a major fire accident on the set of his television show The Talwar of Tipu Sultan, the life of a friendship actor changed, in which he played the title role along with directing and producing. Fifty people were killed in the fire.

Khan, 78, recalls how Dharmendra had come to him at the hospital and was crying like a "boy." "Two months after coming back from coma, I saw a stream of VIP from Delhi and Dharmendra. Those people were watching me look like me, I was telling them that I would meet them soon but they would have thought that I I was gonar and am feeling sympathetic with me, but Dharmendra was crying like a boy. He said, 'My friend, I am with you.' This was the friendship that I had with them. L was shared. I have shared a long and close friendship among others with Raj Kapoor and Sanjeev Kumar. "

Khan still misses on the day of the accident. "The whole set was consumed by fire, smoke and fire were struck. I was hit on the head like a cannon ball, which was later told to me that I had a tin of paint and was taken to the hospital. I had 65 percent third degree burns, 52 of my crew have lost their life, I have taken this pain for a long time. Only seven months after the accident, I was informed about it. "

Actor says that doctors told him that he could never work, but his desire was going to him.

  • by