Search Bar

header ads

Shweta Tripathi: I want to be choosy about the work I do and that is why I am proud of all my projects


Actress Shveta Tripathi Every project wants to challenge itself and says that she does not want to play safe.

Whether it is "Mason", or "Harmohor" or "Zoo" or "Trip 2", Shweta has found many roles in her career. And she wants to continue doing so.

From "Mason", & # 39; Haramukh & # 39; or & # 39; Zoo & # 39; in which I play a addictive, I try that all my characters are quite different from each other. Otherwise, I will get bored, "Shweta told IANS on the phone.

"You have to push the border, do something that people have not seen before, so it's exciting for them. Even in & # 39; Trip 2 & # 39;, all of my appearances are different."

Challenges come with some risks. But the actress says that the risk is fun.

"I do not want to play safe because many people are playing it safe and I do not want to be one of them."

For the time being, Shweta is being appreciated for her role in "Trip 2", which premiered on October 5 on all the Bindus platform including YouTube.

The first season brought us a conspiracy that roamed around four childhood friends who used to go to Thailand to attend a road trip to celebrate the Bachelor party. However, traveling is transformed into an emotional roller coaster for girls.

"I want to choose about the work I am doing, and this is the reason why I am proud of all my projects and it is very happy to be associated with it. The first season was a big hit and it makes you happy, because it You know a lot about people.

The actress said, "For an actor, it is very important because this is the reason that we understand our world, and take it away from ourselves." The actress said, that will soon be seen in the web series "Mirzapur".

  • by