Search Bar

header ads

Vikas Gupta apologises to Karanvir Bohra for mistaking him to be involved in making fun of Rohit Suchanti's sexuality


Whenever the competitor is asked whether Big Boss is written or not, then he has clearly mentioned that the show is well edited. With no connection to the outside world, participants of Big Boss 12 are trying to deal with the long-term threats in their small bubbles. While the cameras are all the time, only shown on the show that it is an hour long. Of course, this means that a lot gets edited. However, this also means that many references have been lost, it seems that the comments of Karanveer Bohra on the sexuality of Rohit Sucheti were a question. After Rohit's entry, Sreesanth And Karanveer was seen joking about his sexuality and compelled his well-wisher Vikas Gupta to slap Karvanvir. But last night's episode, when the joint version of the incident was broadcast, all this was cleared. Vikas went to Twitter to apologize to the actor Nagina.

He wrote, "I want to do an episode of" Kav Bohar @ @ "which was shown to me and others also believe that KV had participated in this incident, but it was not. Thanks, always to stand up for the right @Bombansunshin. Love and respect? "[sic]

Check it out here...

Sharing the same incident, Karanvir's wife, Tejay said, "I think from everyone, after seeing the episode of Big Boss yesterday, I have got the most relief! Salman Khan entered the wildcard entry night incident. Given, when the people of the house were joking, the sexuality of the new entrant Rohit, where KV was shown as an improper indication. This was a shock for me because I am very good at KV You know, and it is out of character for them! When Section 377 came to the news last month, it had even been posted on social media, it was happy that India was moving forward and It was getting more acceptable! I shared my disappointment with Twitter, because of his wife, it is my thinking that it helps in correcting my thinking, if it seems wrong. Also, when you are on social Media, come It means to stand for the right, even if it means talking about your loved ones, I am sad that the KV became a part of the group's mindset, although I still believed that he had seen his mistake Giving, he will be the owner of apolo for it and it turns out that the episode was edited in such a way that the incident was not shown correctly on TV. I am thrilled that Kavi has proved me wrong and his name has become clearer with this disturbance. He has proven that he is a really good person, whom we see in TV and real life! "

For more updates, stay in Bollywood Life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments