Search Bar

header ads

Ummi im biography • singer • profile

[ad_1]

Dami Im Is a South Korean born Australian singer and songwriter. Dami Im was born in Seoul on October 17, 1988 in Le Hai-Yun, a trained opera singer and Im Dong-El. I came to Australia with my family at the age of 9. He won the fifth season X Factor Australia And later a recording contract with Sony Music Australia was received. I am known worldwide for achieving the highest Eurovision score representing Australia in my country.

I make an impact on my house, her mother is an opera singer, and she has her own classical music training, because she has to give her love for grounding and music and performance.

I am a christian He met a fellow Christian, Noah Kim, in the church and in September 2012 he was married to South Korea's Seoul. Me and her husband live in Daisy Hill, the suburb of Logan City, Queensland. In October 2013, he was named the cultural ambassador for Logan City and he was offered the key to the city by the Mayor Palm Parker. On December 4, 2013, an event was presented to IM.

more info: Wiki | Official | American Plan | Twitter | Instagram

Similar people


[ad_2]

Post a Comment

0 Comments